Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver With Heart Rate Monitor Review
|Product Name:||Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver|
The Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS receiver with heart rate monitor is a leap ahead in reliability and accuracy for a wrist-mounted GPS device. It is not as small as a wrist watch, but its design is such that it feels every bit as comfortable, and not really bulky or heavy. The display has a high resolution, making the data easy to read at a glance. The Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS features a simple and easily used button layout for its functions.
The Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS receiver with heart rate monitor is essentially a tool for training that is used by athletes. It can spew out highly relevant information about distance covered, the elevation gained or lost, the angle of grade, the direction heading and more. It can tell you the burn rate of calories in your body, which it extrapolates from your heat rate, etc. It also has, like it predecessors, a Virtual Partner function, a kind of coach that you can compete with or perform against to encourage you to push yourself even farther.
Features an Integrated, High-Sensitivity SiRFstar III GPS Receiver
The Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS has at its heart an integrated, high-sensitivity SiRFstar III GPS receiver, which gives it the means to track and keep locked on to the very spot you are occupying. From starting up to actually tracking your position accurately, it takes just two or three minutes, or even less, to get going.
Connect to Your Computer Wirelessly
The Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS lets you connect to your computer through wireless means. The built-in software lets you upload workout history data to your computer seamlessly and easily for later analysis.
Features and Specifications
- The Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS is a GPS receiver providing exceptional satellite signal reception.
- It can provide sports persons with accurate speed, distance and pace information.
- Training Center software is included to allows you to download workout data in order to perform detailed analysis.
- The Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS can be used for many different sports including cycling, cross-country, skiing and windsurfing.
- You can use Motionbased to analyze the data you acquire, which then provides online mapping and route sharing capabilities.
- It measures 2.7 inches by 2.1 inches by 0.7 inches in dimension.
- The Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS weighs 1 pound.
- It has a shipping weight through Amazon of 2 pounds.
- At this time it can only be shipped through Amazon within the USA>
Customer Reviews and Scores
There are an impressive 1,970 customer reviews on Amazon at the time of writing for the Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS. Its customers have scored the product an equally high 4.5 out of 5 stars on average.
One customer mentioned the size of the Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS as being an issue that might put some people off. However, he goes on to say that in reality it is not an issue, and in his own words he describes it as, “a great training tool I can’t imagine running without.” Other customers said, “I will never run without it,” “it is awesome,” and, “I highly recommend this product.” I highly recommend the Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS too.Click here to get the best price for Garmin 305